Saturday, September 25, 2010

Botanical Garden Orchids Exposition / Exposição de Orquídeas do Jardim Botânico

I know, I know, I know that I have already written about Botanical Garden Orchids Exhibition before…but what can I do if THEY decided to repeat it this month??? I couldn’t resist going there and taking more photos, and buying new amazing orchids, for a very good price!!! So, for those who live here or are spending the weekend in the city, go there to see and buy some marvelous ones!

Eu sei, eu sei, eu sei que eu já escrevi sobre a exposição de orquídeas do Jardim Botânico antes...mas o que eu posso fazer se ELES resolveram repetir isso esse mês??? Não pude resitir e fui lá de novo, e tirei mais fotos e comprei mais orquídeas maravilhosas, por um ótimo preço!!! Então, aqueles que moram aqui ou estão passando o final de semana na cidade, dêem um pulinho lá para ver e comprar algumas orquídeas incríveis!

14 comments:

Daniele Dallavecchia said...

Vania!!!!! Está lindíssimo!!!! Nossa, vou ter que olhar isso de perto. Está divino! Menina, seu blog deveria ser contratado pela prefeitura, porque esse serviço que você nos presta é DEMAIS!!!! PARABÉNS!!!!

beijos e ótima semana!

Vania Moreira said...

Oi Daniele! Adorei o seu comentário, ehehe! Não seria nada mal a prefeitura me contratar!!!
Sobre as orquídeas, foi mais uma vez um sucesso, e o Jardim Botâncio está bárbaro!
Bjs e boa semana procê também!

Andrew Walsh said...

These orchids look wonderful. Looks like these are beautiful gardens. I've never been to Rio but your blog makes it seem like the ideal destination!

Vania Moreira said...

Hi Andrew! I'm glad to see you here! Thanks for your nice comment! Yes, the Botanical Garden is beautiful, as the orchids are, and the city has many different entertainments to offer you! Come on to see it by yourself!
Greeting from Rio!

robert said...

Beautiful!
Unfortunately I can't visit your Botanical Garden. Your pictures are enough! ;)

Vania Moreira said...

Hi Robert! Yeah, what a pity...it would be nice if you could come and visit it! And also the Sugar Loaf, the Christ the Redeemer, the beaches, the Municipal Theater... ;o)

Wall Flower Studio said...

Vania, this is gorgeous.
I think if I ever get to visit Rio, I won't want to leave!
Cheers,
Karen

dee said...

In my country Indonesia..this kind of flowers are so famous.. called "anggrek bulan", in english..i'm not really sure to spell it:)

It's such beautiful flowers, my mom really loves it so much"

Thanks vania

Laston Lumbanraja, S.Sos said...

hi... Glad to know you..

May Brazil become the champion in 2014

Vania Moreira said...

Hi Karen (Wall Flower Studio)! Thanks! Yes, it would be great for your painting if you could come, because we have many different and colorful plants and flowers to inspire you! Have a nice weekend!

Vania Moreira said...

Hi Dee,
You're back, great, I appreciated that! I think that Indonesia has quite the same weather that Brazil, so we have almost the same tropical plants & flowers. Like your mum, I also love orchids and have nowadays 4 at home! Nice weekend for you!

Vania Moreira said...

Hi Laston M Nainggolan! I'm glad to know as weel! I have many visits in my blog from your country! Yes, I hope that Brazil become the winner in 2014!!! Have a great weekend!

mannoy said...

the orchids are wonderfull. I hope I can get some.

Vania Moreira said...

Yes, Mannoy, thanks! You know, in Brazil, the most common species are not too expensive because the weather is proper for orchids, so, I can have some of them at home, what I enjoy a lot, and I treat them as pets!!!