Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sorry Tom... / Foi mal Tom...



In my huge anxiety in posting the iPod gadget in my blog (thing that I’ve done all by my self, yessss!), I was not able to remember the name of this song, can you believe it?! That song was, of course, my first and only choice to start my iPod list, but I simply blocked my mind… I couldn’t even remember the main and simple word “a-v-i-ã-o” (p-l-a-n-e)… And guess who reminded me about the song's title ? My friend Patricia, again!!!

Well, to excuse myself (I know… that is no excuse…) I downloaded 4 different versions of this Carioca Song in my iPod List, and also this marvelous video! So, turn off the iPod bellow, and enjoy the video above!

Oh, dear Tom we miss you so much! Thank you for this beautiful song!

* This song, composed by Tom Jobim, the great Brazilian composer, was written when he was landing in Rio, and seeing the beautiful landscape from the plane’s window. Because of this the song’s title is “Samba do Avião” (“the plane’s song”… terrible translation, sorry…)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antônio_Carlos_Jobim

--------------------------------------------------------

Em minha enoooorme ansiedade em postar o iPod neste blog, (coisa que eu fiz sozinha, yesssss!), eu simplesmente não consegui lembrar o nome desta música, vocês acreditam?! Ela foi, óbvio, a minha primeira e única opção para iniciar a minha lista de músicas, mas eu me bloqueei...eu não conseguia lembrar da simples palavra a-v-i-ã-o... e quem me lembrou desta música? Ela, de novo, minha amiga Patrícia!!!

Bem, para me desculpar (eu sei que não há desculpa...) baixei 4 versões diferentes desse "Hino Carioca" na minha lista do iPod, e também este maravilhoso vídeo! Então, desligue o iPod abaixo, à direita, e curta o vídeo acima!

Ai caro Tom, como sentimos a sua falta! Obrigada por esta belíssima canção!

* Esta música foi composta pelo grande maestro Tom Jobim quando ele estava aterrissando no Rio, vendo da janela aquela paisagem maravilhosa. Por cause deste fato a música se chama “Samba do avião”.

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antônio_Carlos_Jobim


No comments: